3twenty Modular is seeking hardworking, experienced, and energetic people to join our team as Apprentice and Journeyperson Carpenters.
Who is 3twenty?
3twenty Modular is a design-build general contractor that delivers projects using a modular building process. We focus on providing turnkey building solutions to the commercial, educational, institutional, and industrial markets in Western Canada. Learn more about us here.
Why work with 3twenty?
We are innovators, collaborators, and builders. We live by and represent the core values of our business – trust, collaboration, innovation, win-win, fun, and relationships. Hear from some of our team members on what it’s like to work here:
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Contribute to all parts of the construction process including framing, flooring, boarding, doors & windows, painting, finishing, exterior metal siding
- Participate in safety and quality programs
- Cooperate with other team members to execute on project requirements
- Occasional travel to project sites for setup may be required
The ideal Carpenter will have the following qualities:
- Minimum 5 years of light commercial construction experience
- Organized, driven, and hardworking
- Ability to work independently
- Safety conscious
- Ability to read blueprints
- Good attitude; ready to get to work and learn
- Valid driver’s license
- Hourly wage based on experience and reviewed regularly
- Company benefit plan
- Company pension plan
- Boot allowance