3twenty Modular is currently seeking a Project Coordinator to join our growing team.
Who is 3twenty?
3twenty Modular is a design-build general contractor that delivers projects using a modular building process. We focus on providing turnkey building solutions to the commercial, educational, institutional, and industrial markets in Western Canada. Learn more about us here.
Why work with 3twenty?
We are innovators, collaborators, and builders. We live by and represent the core values of our business – trust, collaboration, innovation, win-win, fun, and relationships. Hear from some of our team members on what it’s like to work here:
This position involves providing technical and operational assistance to our team throughout the bidding, design, and construction phases of our projects.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop bid packages and manage subcontractor and supplier contracts
- Plan, coordinate and execute building projects
- Procurement of materials and coordination of sub-contractors
- Manage the building permit process, related paperwork, and reporting
- Review and maintain detailed building specification documents
- Prepare accurate quantity takeoffs for building materials
- Assist team in interpreting and using technical information
- Coordinate aspects of quality and safety management programs
- Manage project schedules, budgets and change orders
- Read and understand construction drawings
- Manage project closeout, punch lists, and turn over packages
- Develop logistics for building module moves placement and connections
Education & Experience:
- Post-secondary diploma or degree, ideally in engineering or construction related field
- Experience with scheduling software and creating Gantt charts
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of provincial and local building codes
- Good understanding of building science and construction methodology
- Construction background an asset