Relocatable Classrooms - Regina Catholic School Division
Size: ~15,000ft2 Timeline: 14 weeks Year: 2015,2016
The Regina Catholic School Division (RCSD) is one of the fastest growing school divisions in Saskatchewan. With increasing enrolment and evolving demographics in Regina, RCSD needed more classroom space.
3twenty Modular responded to a public tender to design, build, and place relocatable classrooms for RCSD. The division test-drove 3twenty in 2015 to ensure we could deliver to RCSD’s high quality standards and tight timelines. After a successful project, RCSD doubled the contract size in 2016
- Built from four 24’ x 50’ steel framed modular structures with built in craning points
- Collaborative design approach with customer to ensure our design integrates with existing schools, portables, and mechanical and electrical systems within
- Structure designed to reduce foundation requirements
- Special attention to exterior design to ensure seamless integration with existing building
- Contract awarded in May of each year and delivered by end of July.